Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm it

I have been tagged. My friend, Kevin, over at Shameless Stuff ask me to play the game, and so I will.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Here is my list:

1. A lot of people suffer from Acrophobia, which is a fear of high places. I suffer from Catapedaphobia, the fear of jumping from high places. Anything above nine floors and my feet and legs tingle; anticipating the mad rush to the edge.

2. My favorite color is red. Every automobile I have ever owned has been red. My favorite was the 1996 5.0-liter Mustang. It would get up and run. I sold it to pay for the move to the Florida Keys; that was a mistake.

3. I worked as a comic and improvisational performer for five years, while living in Ohio. It is such a rush; talking to strangers and not knowing what you’re going to say next.

4. I am left handed, but swing sticks (softball bat, golf club, tennis racket, and such) right-handed.

5. The movie Jaws upset me so much that even now, almost thirty years later, I will not swim in the ocean. What a bummer that was; living in the Keys.

6. I am hopelessly addicted to red cinnamon gummee bears. You know; the giant ones that are nothing but sugar and cinnamon and red dye number five and stick to your teeth worse than peanut butter.

Kevin, I'm sorry; Everyone that participated used up all the folks I know who blog, so I wasn't able to pass it on. Even so, thanks for asking me to play: it was fun and painless.