Monday, August 25, 2008

Today at Everyday Fiction

Another piece of my short fiction, Hair of the Dog, was published today at Everyday Fiction.

It is, no pun intended, a shaggy dog joke; if it were a Monty Python sketch, Eric Idle would be waggling his eyebrows, doing some elbow-poking and spouting "Nudge, nudge; wink, wink. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?" I think all sorts of things are funny, but I have a weakness for this sort of humor; sometimes, I think I should just be taken out back of the barn and shot.

The link below will take you there; give it a look. It won't take long and there's a spot to leave comments or give each story a rating up to five stars.

I hope you like Hair of the Dog. If not, I offer my apologies and the promise that there will be another story along tomorrow to takes its place.

Hair of the Dog at EverydDay Fiction