Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today at Every Day Fiction

Another piece of my short fiction, In His Prime, was published today at Everyday Fiction. It is the fourth in as many months.

It's a story that involves time travel, but that's not what it's really about. The idea came to me a couple of months ago, during a series of posts at one of the EDF forums. Someone wondered if there were any new takes on time travel, and I was goofing, jotting down silly ideas, when one of them grabbed me and whispered, "Look at me!" The result was In His Prime.

I'd loved to know what you think of it; leave a comment here or at EDF, if you would. Anyway, the link below will take you to EDF. There's a spot to leave comments there or to give the story a rating up to five stars.

I hope you like In His Prime. If not, I offer my apologies and the promise that there will be another story along tomorrow to takes its place.

In His Prime at EverydDay Fiction